A quick and easy pasta salad featuring sweet and smoky flavors.
Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 pound (16-ounces) Cervasi® Fusilli pasta, cooked
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans Cervasi Quartered Artichoke Hearts (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup large pitted black olives, drained
- 2 (8-ounce) packages smoked mozzarella balls, diced 1/4"
- ¾ cup Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Cervasi Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, artichokes, tomatoes, black olives and smoked mozzarella.
- Prepare remaining ingredients as the dressing by whisking together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and mix well, just before serving.
Notice: Undefined index: connect_twitter in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 444
Notice: Undefined index: connect_linkedin in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 448
Notice: Undefined index: connect_flickr in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 449
Notice: Undefined index: connect_youtube in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 450