A delightful summer treat, this light dressing is great over lettuce or a tomatoes and cucumbers salad.
Garlic & Basil Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- 16 tbls
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup Cervasi® Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Cervasi Parmesan cheese, grated
- ⅔ cup Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine the basil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese in a blender. Blend until ingredients form a paste. Slowly pour olive oil into the mixture and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk before serving.
Notice: Undefined index: connect_twitter in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 444
Notice: Undefined index: connect_linkedin in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 448
Notice: Undefined index: connect_flickr in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 449
Notice: Undefined index: connect_youtube in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 450