The perfect combination of olives and cheese will melt and your mouth. A quick and easy appetizer that will impress any guest.
Olive Tapenade on Bruschetta
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 cup pitted Cervasi® Sicilian green olives from Olive Bar, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 ounces traditional chèvre (goat cheese)
- 12 Cervasi Bruschetta with Olive
- Balsamic vinegar glaze, to drizzle (optional)
- Add together green olives, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 tsp. of the goat cheese on a bruschetta, then top with 1-2 tbsp of the olive mixture. Drizzle lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Glaze if desired.
Notice: Undefined index: connect_twitter in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 444
Notice: Undefined index: connect_linkedin in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 448
Notice: Undefined index: connect_flickr in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 449
Notice: Undefined index: connect_youtube in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 450