The perfect combination of olives and cheese will melt and your mouth. A quick and easy appetizer that will impress any guest.
Olive Tapenade on Bruschetta
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 cup pitted Cervasi® Sicilian green olives from Olive Bar, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 ounces traditional chèvre (goat cheese)
- 12 Cervasi Bruschetta with Olive
- Balsamic vinegar glaze, to drizzle (optional)
- Add together green olives, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 tsp. of the goat cheese on a bruschetta, then top with 1-2 tbsp of the olive mixture. Drizzle lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Glaze if desired.