A vinaigrette that’s a great addition to any salad. Try our Insalata d’Orzo recipe featuring this vinaigrette.
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- 32 tbsp.
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ cup Cervasi® Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Cervasi Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 cup Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- With the machine running, gradually blend in the oil.
- Season the vinaigrette, to taste, with more salt and pepper, if desired.
Notice: Undefined index: connect_twitter in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 444
Notice: Undefined index: connect_linkedin in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 448
Notice: Undefined index: connect_flickr in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 449
Notice: Undefined index: connect_youtube in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 450