Sergio's Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 3 Tbsp. Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Cervasi Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 - 2 Cloves fresh garlic, roasted and minced
- 2 tsp. Peppadew peppers, finely chopped (or crushed red pepper)
- 1 tsp. Fresh basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in small glass bowl. If you have a glass container with a lid, you make shake ingredients to blend them together.
- Add to salad and toss.
- For salad, we suggest baby spinach, shaved Cervasi Parmesan-Reggiano, Cervasi marinated artichokes, sliced almonds and Cervasi bruschetta for croutons. For extra "zing", substitute wine vinegar with Balsamic vinegar.