Warm, delicious and filling, this easy-to-prepare soup is sure to become a family favorite. Mangia la zuppa!
Slow-Cooker Lasagna Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 tsp. garlic, diced
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 packet Italian seasoning (dry salad dressing mix)
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 14.5 oz. can tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups uncooked Cervasi lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces
- Ricotta, Parmesan or other cheese, as topping
- Cook the ground beef, diced garlic and diced onions in a pan until beef mixture is cooked through. Drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, including the cooked beef mixture but not the uncooked lasagna, in a slow cooker. Stir everything together.
- Cook for 7-8 hours, stirring occasionally. In the last hour, add the Cervasi lasagna. Stir everything together, incorporating the pasta in the hot mixture.
- Cook another hour or until pasta is tender.
- Serve in bowls topped with Ricotta crumbles, grated Parmesan or your other favorite shredded cheese ... and enjoy!