A great appetizer for any occasion.
Sun-dried Tomatoes & Kalamata Bruschetta
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup kalamata olives from Cervasi® Olive Bar
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 Cervasi Bruschetta with Garlic
- Chop Kalamata olives and sundried tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix olives, tomatoes, basil and garlic together with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of mixture to each bruschetta. Sprinkle feta cheese over top.
Notice: Undefined index: connect_twitter in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 444
Notice: Undefined index: connect_linkedin in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 448
Notice: Undefined index: connect_flickr in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 449
Notice: Undefined index: connect_youtube in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/food-cook/includes/admin/functions/functions-recipe.php on line 450